INSTRUCTION DAH ADA FOR THIS STORY SILA BACA IKUT TURUTAN FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION :) THANK YOU . THANK YOU BUAT VIEWERS , FOLLOWER , APE-APEWERS SUMA YANG SUDI MEMBACA , YANG SUDI FOLLOW SUME MINTAK MAAF SEKALI LAGI ATAS TYPING ERROR YANG BERLAKU :) TRUTH STORY . SALAM .

Friday, January 21, 2011

STORY 2 ♥

KNOWING ME BY MY NAME

I'm born not to be a singer but i born to be a good listener , i'm here to share all my experience since i'm being a perfect human and i will share to you as much as i can . I didn't get a chance to speak out my thoughts and opinions outside there freely so i felt like to share it with all of you dear my followers by my officially blog . It's not to easy that i want to share my privacy just by telling you face to face . so this is my second way to tell you just buy reading my journal . i'll be make sure that this blogs will be intresting to all of you .
and 
this blog will be record all that have i learn before this to share with you 


NIL AINA ADIBAH binti MIOR AHMAD FUAD 
is my real name , but most of people back then just call me NYL  with this spells.
On 25th August 1992 i was born at HOSPITAL BESAR KUALA LUMPUR  or they recognize as HBKL .
spose to be i'm single because of i'm not married yet but i'm taken by someone special who do i call EDY NAZRIN
first of all , one of writter attitude is SHE ALWAYS WANT TO BE "SHE " no body can change her mind EXCEPT
HER self !
i'm so selfish ! and i always think negatively  .
today ! i have discovered that i do not know why i'm still be me almost 19th years being me .

No comments:

Post a Comment