INSTRUCTION DAH ADA FOR THIS STORY SILA BACA IKUT TURUTAN FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION :) THANK YOU . THANK YOU BUAT VIEWERS , FOLLOWER , APE-APEWERS SUMA YANG SUDI MEMBACA , YANG SUDI FOLLOW SUME MINTAK MAAF SEKALI LAGI ATAS TYPING ERROR YANG BERLAKU :) TRUTH STORY . SALAM .

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

NEVER THINK


I never think what's in your heart  and i won't  ,but i know that u'll learn to hate me even u still call me baby . From this moment you can call me by my name , please save your soul , save your soul before you're too far gone and before nothing can be done . 
one day 'ill try to decide when he will lie in the end , i ain't got no fight in me in this whole damn world and i told you to hold of but you said hold on because it's the one thing that i've known .
OHH GOD please i know that i'm in love too much and i know that i love him more than he love me .

i was alone , i was tried but now i'm in bound , my head is off the ground . For a long time i was so weary , tired of the sound , i've heard before , knowing of the nights i'm out of the door , haunted by the things i've made . i'm stuck between the burning light and the dusty shade 

Hurmmm ... whatever makes u blind must make you strong nyl aina , from the day that i was born , i know that there is no place to hide i'm stuck between the burning shade and the fading light  :'(
i'm asking you Yes and you, well can you walk these lonely streets that people send , there are some wounds that just can't mend and i do pretend . NOW ! i'm free from all the things that takes my life far away and i will stand here till the end 


i was broken for a long time , but it's over now . its over  :'( 




No comments:

Post a Comment