INSTRUCTION DAH ADA FOR THIS STORY SILA BACA IKUT TURUTAN FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION :) THANK YOU . THANK YOU BUAT VIEWERS , FOLLOWER , APE-APEWERS SUMA YANG SUDI MEMBACA , YANG SUDI FOLLOW SUME MINTAK MAAF SEKALI LAGI ATAS TYPING ERROR YANG BERLAKU :) TRUTH STORY . SALAM .

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I REALLY WANT TO BE WITH YOU RIGHT NOW

AM I NOT
GOOD ENOUGH 
FOR YOU ?


FIRST MONTH 
move on is the hardest part that i must go through out alone .
i never thought i'd love you so much .

for sake God  i just wanted to be your last . 


SECOND MONTH
i was thingking that i got my right love at the wrong time .

you told me , you'll love me forever . tell me how long is FOREVER to you ?


THIRD MONTH 
"HEART FOR SALE"
 look at him , like he the only one you see . 
since you went away my heart breaks everyday . 


4th MONTH 
i should never fight with my own feelings 
because im not strong enough to face all this shit alone 


5th MONTH 
find way how to cool down .
" HOLD ON "
God knews what HE's doing 

6th MONTH 
and in the end , you'll be mine . 
you just wait ...
"SMS"
Seriously Missing Someone 


7th MONTH 
NEVER. LOSE . HOPE 
i'll never say good bye because good bye means going away and
 going away means forgetting .
everything is going to be alright INSYAALAH 






No comments:

Post a Comment