INSTRUCTION DAH ADA FOR THIS STORY SILA BACA IKUT TURUTAN FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION :) THANK YOU . THANK YOU BUAT VIEWERS , FOLLOWER , APE-APEWERS SUMA YANG SUDI MEMBACA , YANG SUDI FOLLOW SUME MINTAK MAAF SEKALI LAGI ATAS TYPING ERROR YANG BERLAKU :) TRUTH STORY . SALAM .

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

wish list


i wanna hug you as tight as i can before i go far away from you  |and |
please keep me with lots of love in your heart .

dear E , time can heal a broken heart , but time can also break a waiting heart .


dear E , i need to go now 
could you promise me that you'll remind yourself that's its okay to be perfect without me .

let me go , for the rest of my life i'm goin to search for someone just like you . 


i'm sorry dear E . 
love you so much gonna miss you .

lots of love , NIL AINA ADIBAH .

No comments:

Post a Comment